ANUSARA YOGA with Adam Ballenger ~ May 17th 3-6pm
Join Adam on Saturday afternoon here at Be One Yoga as he leads us through a full spectrum masterclass. This will be a well-rounded session with emphasis on spinal twists, arm-balances, back bends followed by pranayama and mediation.
Adam is widely regarded as one of the top yoga alignment and bio-mechanics specialists regionally and nationally. With his extensive knowledge in kinesiology and bio-mechanics, Adam travels around the country offering training and workshops. So whether you are just starting yoga or have been practicing for years, the information you will learn is one of the best ways to move forward better in your practice.
Pre-registration required $40
You don't want to miss this!
Kids Teacher Training ~ May 2nd-4th SOLD OUT!
Sign up on the waiting list or find out where the next NGY Training will be held here http://www.nextgenerationyoga.com/teachers/ngy_teachers_schedule.html
NGY Teacher Training for 2-7 year olds!
Whether you are a first-time teacher trainee or a well-schooled, experienced yoga teacher, this training offers a detailed and individualized study of yoga for 2-7 yr. olds.
This 3-day intensive provides a comprehensive, hand-on exploration of unique NGY methods for combining the ancient art of yoga with the playfull nature of children filled with demonstration classes, lesson planning techniques and ready-to-use teaching tools!
WHAT WE'LL COVER
- What is kid's yoga and the countless benefits
- Themes, poses, group games, music, books, props,
- How to plan, sequence and lead fun, creative and educational yoga classes
- Child development & anatomy as it relates to yoga for 2-7 yr. olds
- Behavior management tools for a positive, safe and non-competitive yoga environment
- Tips on how to be a confident and sensitive kids yoga teacher
- Opportunities to observe yoga classes for 2-7 yr. olds, led by a master teacher
$695 + $85 registration/supplies fee
$100 off if you register before 4/1
$100 off if you are a graduate of past NGY TT
You will learn to empower kids with yoga from Nicole Koleshis